Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sweet Little Man J......and his Mommy and Daddy too!

I recently had the pleasure of photographing sweet little J and his Mommy and Daddy too. They were such a wonderful family and it was so nice meeting and shooting them. J took very little time to warm up to me.....and he was so much fun! He was playful and had so many DARLING facial expressions! That is also why I edited so many of little J's photos....I just could not decide my favorite ones:) He also loved all of the ducks....and simply could not get enough of them. For so many reasons, he reminded me of my own little J! Little boys are the best:)

Anyhow, we barely got the shoot in before the sun set, but I think we beat it! And I really like the warm glow the sunset has on some of the shots.

It was nice to meet you, H family! I hope you enjoy your photos! Here are just a few of my favorites from the session.....enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment